1. Ofra B5 Serum: A sample I got in my Vellvette Box. This was hydrating and smoothing, especially for the neck. But I don't see myself repurchasing; there are other similar products I want to try.
2. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion: Lotion? The consistency was definitely a thick, but non-greasy cream. It did a very good job, particularly on the elbows, but as I said earlier, I love trying different moisturisers.
3. The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo: Love this. Check out my comparison of sulphate-free shampoos here. I've already repurchased this, and it will be a regular in my shower for a long time.
4. Shiseido Mattifying Powder Compact Refill: My go-to foundation. I've hoarded these. The empty refills are handy for nail polish mixing.
5. The Body Shop Nettle Oil Balance Conditioner: This was supposed to de-grease the roots, but something about this conditioner felt off. I can't pinpoint it. It didn't do much by way of "oil balancing" either. Not repurchasing.
6. Brevoxyl Creamy Wash: Prescription face wash suggested by my derm after Vichy Normaderm tore off half my cheeks. It works very well for me; have repurchased.
There was also Lush Karma bath bomb but it didn't have a case for me to photograph. This month, I'm going to use up samples, so hopefully the June empties are substantial in number.
Have a great week!