here. Please do mention that you heard about this from or were sent by Renu of My Beauty Junction!
here's my August Glamabox). And, as they had written "No commercial value", customs didn't give me any trouble.
The box itself is a repeat of the September 2013 Alice in Wonderland-themed artsy Glamabox, designed by Agnes Bulloche (here's my September Glamabox). Goody, I now have two of these! So Harum-Scarum-Me can damage one with impunity.
The contents in detail:
1. Infusens Absolute Moisturising Concentrate
A 4ml vial. I'm looking forward to trying this on the face and neck during the drier months (November, December and January here). It is a clear serum, as you can see.
2. The History of Whoo Gongjinhyang Qi & Jin Essence 5ml, Gongjinhyang Qi and Jin Cream 5.5ml and sleep repair lotion 1mlAll three items are in a pouch. According to the product card, these are based on beauty techniques of the royal family of ancient Korea and are luxury products. These will definitely be given a shot, since I'm now discovering Korean skin care.
3. ego SunSense Ultra SPF50 - 10ml.Excellent, I'm travelling to the Middle East soon and this will do nicely for my travel kit.
4. QV Face Gentle Cleanser - 15ml.I'm almost done with the somewhat disappointing Effaclar Duo cleansing foam, which makes my skin tight immediately. The packaging reminds me of Cetaphil, so I hope it's equally gentle and will go well with my beloved Konjac Sponge (reviewed here).
5. Morii Platinum Essence Facial Mask - 1 piece.Whoa, does this really contain platinum essence? Off to my weekly mask-kit.
6. Morii Lifting Crystal Eye Patches for Dark Pouches - One pair.If these work, I'd be delighted. I haven't been sleeping well for around a month now - don't ask why - and my face is beginning to reveal its displeasure. Very timely.
7. Annie's Way Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask 25ml.I like the look of that jelly. And goodness knows my skin is protesting my lack of sleep, so will give it a shot. Looks like there's enough for more than one use, though.
8. Mioggi White Genion Total Radiance Serum 8ml + Cell Nutrient Enhancer 8ml + Hex Perfector Magic BB cream - 1ml sachet + Magic Foremilk Cleansing Powder - 2 x 1ml sachets + Definite Renewal Overnight ProgramAll in another pouch. I am a big believer in the baking soda magic, so I'll be going for the cleansing powder first. I have my doubts about the BB cream, though. I keep typing "Genion" as gentian :D I'll tell you a terrible story about my family, gentian violet and Singapore some day....
Resubscription? I'll have a look at spoilers or clues for the November box and ask for a quote and decide. If it's equally good value for money, then yes, I shall!
You can't order outside of Hong Kong through the website, I believe, though you can accumulate Glama Points and redeem them later. Payment is via Paypal. I hope they release a Hobbit/LOTR-themed box this December :D
Disclaimer: Nope, not PR. Paid for, with very hard-earned money!