1. The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter: I love The Body Shop body butters and if I had a favourite, it would be Moringa for the mild fragrance and the quick absorption rate. I have too many body butters to finish, though, and will keep trying new ones.
2. No7 Protect And Perfect Beauty Serum: Detailed review here.
3. Clarins White Plus Brightening Hydrating Emulsion (sample): This was a bonus in one of the Vellvette boxes and it broke my face out so I've actually been using it on my knees to finish it! And it worked better on the knees, haha.
4. Dior Capture Sculpt 10 Focus Firming Eyelids (sample): Picked up from the Dior SA when I had got my Dior Addict Extreme and Diorific lipsticks (swatched here). This eye cream pilled on me. You can quote me on that.
5. Befine Warming Clay Mask Pachette: This was from my October Lip Factory box and there was enough for three uses. I still have some left over. I'll do a detailed review of this because it's worth it!
6. Befine Exfoliating Skin Cleanser: This was from the June Lip Factory Box and there was enough for five uses. Detailed review soon.
7. Morii Platinum Essence Facial Mask: This was from the October Glamabox and I used it on the same day it arrived. A very cooling and hydrating mask, there was enough serum inside the pack to cover the whole body! I even used some serum on my face the following day.
8. Retinol Facial Patch Sheet Mask: Another softening, cooling sheet mask that I picked up locally, though it is made in Korea.
9. Activa Black Peel Off Mask with Oak Charcoal: This wasn't a sheet mask - I had picked it up from Sephora thinking it was one! It was a thick cream that was incredibly sticky, but would dry into a peelable layer on the face. I have another of these left; will review it soon.
10. Sephora Ionic Eye Mask: Contained a pair of eye patches, which were incredibly hard to keep on - I finally lay down and held the patches in place with my hands. Didn't do anything for me.
Sheet masks or paper masks have now become my preferred kind of face masks. They are convenient, less messy than cream masks and very cooling on the face.