Since I travelled in December, I have two sets of empties - products used up during my trip, and a second set that I used at home. I also managed to finish up a primer for the first time.
Here are the makeup and skin/hair care products used up last month.
Travel beauty products used up:
- Wet wipes: I run through these anyway, but accidentally put the packet along with the other empties in the photograph
- Max Clinic Night Massage Oil Foam: From my Wishbox 15. One of the best makeup removers I've ever used, better than Bioderma. Yes, I mean that. I'll do a detailed review of this magic product soon.
- Eau Thermal Avene moisturiser: I got this as a sample when I bought the Foreo Luna from the Gulf trip. I ran out of body moisturiser and didn't want to open any of the tubes I bought, so I finished this first!
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer, reviewed here: My favourite drugstore primer. I call it as good as Time Balm, second only to Porefessional. It holds my makeup in place through the day and keeps oil at bay. What more do I want? I've already repurchased!
- Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream: Saw me through the trip, but didn't do much for my dry undereye area. Will not purchase.
- Garnier Ambre Soleil SPF30: From my Glam Guru box #5. This was well-used, since the desert sun was blazing, despite the cold weather! Weird climate!
- Senscience Silk Moisture Shampoo: From my July Glam Guru Box. I loved this, surprisingly. But there are quite a few shampoos to finish, so will not repurchase.
- Keri Sensitive Skin Body Lotion: Travel-sized, so fit into my case nicely. Did a decent job hydrating all over, but not as good as Soap & Glory. Will not repurchase.
- Dior Higher Energy Eau de Toilette: I prefer taking vials along while travelling. This perfume certainly wasn't me, but I've finished it up now. Will not repurchase.
- Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomille Deep Cleansing Cream, reviewed here: Love this! I've already purchased the full size! Read the review to know why this is such a good cleanser, especially when combined with the Konjac sponge.
And now for the beauty products I used up before my trip:
- Nature Republic Blackhead Break nose strip: Free from one of my Korean hauls. Didn't do anything for me.
- Annie's Way Jelly Mask: From my October Glamabox. A great product; loved it! Will review in detail soon.
- Secret Key Secret Diary Sheet Mask: Another freebie from the Korean haul. This one contained enough serum for an all-over moisturising! Really liked it!
- Sephora Power Mask for eyes: Claims to remove wrinkles around the eye area but didn't make a rat's tail of a difference. Will not repurchase.
- Naisture Collagen sheet mask: From A Beautiful World Christmas box. There are five more left and I love them because of how much they hydrate my skin.
- Amore Pacific Enzyme Treatment Peel: A very interesting product I got from my friend Shivani. There's enough in the vial for four uses. This is a very fine powder that you mix with water to form a paste, and then rub on your face, for great exfoliation. I have another vial left.
- Shiseido Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50: I love this sunscreen and have the full size.
- Skinmiso Pore Treatment Pack: This was from my Wishbox 14 and was part of a pore treatment set, with part II behind part I. Part III is a primer that I haven't finished yet.
- Lush Karma Bath Bar: I loved the orange colours from this. I have loads of bath bars to finish, so will not repurchase right now.
- Max Clinic Night Massage Oil Foam
- Alcone Make Off wet wipe: From my October Lip Factory Box. A decent wipe that annihilated makeup in a swipe, nothing special.