I wanted to add an extra giveaway as a thank-you for your support in the BlogAdda awards, so there will be two separate giveaways. Part II will be around my birthday, open to all and sundry around the world, and will contain one grand prize including Lancome, Mikyajy and Korean goodies, among other things. It will open after this giveaway is over, so stay tuned for that.
This, however, is a three-prize giveaway and is region-specific - one prize for US-only readers, one for Indian readers and one for readers in all other countries.
Here are the prizes, the rules and fine-print of my giveaway, and how you can enter.
Giveaway prizesPrize one is US-only and contains eight items. I've got a few emails saying Bourjois isn't available over there, so I figured I would share makeup from my favourite drugstore brand with the biggest proportion of my blog's readers (who are from the US). I also added a translucent compact from Accessorize. All of these are in my stash and are much-loved (do read reviews under the Bourjois label at the bottom of this page) and that Flower Perfection Primer is one of the best out there. You can see a close-up of the lip palette.
Here are the rules of this giveawayThis giveaway is a thank-you from me to my readers and a way for me to share some love and makeup around. Please treat it as such.
- I have tried to include at least one full-size lipstick and one lipgloss in every prize. I am avoiding foundations and concealers, obviously.
- Entry is via Rafflecopter. How else are we supposed to do this lol?
- Please do not message me asking me to select you as a winner. I pride myself on my transparency and will not tolerate any such attempts to influence the results, even as a joke, and will disqualify your entry.
- Giveaways are a way of thanking loyal followers. There can be only one winner for each prize and I will have more giveaways at regular intervals. If you plan to unfollow on not winning, do not enter.
- I may add an extra goodie or two to the prizes, depending on what I come by over the next one month. I do not come by PR samples and will not be adding them to the giveaway.
- Wherever price labels are affixed to the product, they will not be removed as I nearly went crazy during my previous giveaway last year, trying to remove glue marks! Wherever the items arrived sealed to my hands, they will be sent in sealed condition. I can't speak for customs or if anything breaks inside.
- I will ship the prizes within one week of receiving the addresses - all prizes will be shipped well-packed via registered post, and you will get a tracking number and I will write "Gift, no commercial value" on the green declaration label. I will not be responsible for items lost, delayed or damaged in the post or customs shenanigans.
- Part II of the giveaway will open in March and run for a month.
- Please enter all information correctly and follow all mandatory entry requirements. I am a bit anal-retentive about Excel lists (but you know that already) and will be checking everything. Please especially enter the name of your country in the comments below, else I won't know which prize you are entering for.
- Please do not add your link in the comments - feel free to email me if you want me to check out your blog. Comments with blog links will be rejected even if they are giveaway entries.
- The giveaway will close on March 17, 2014, at midnight GMT.
Good luck, and I hope the winners love their prizes as much as I enjoy hosting this!Here is the Rafflecopter widget. It should go live at midnight tonight. Please do get in touch in case something is wonky.
a Rafflecopter giveaway