Scroll down for the contents of the Space.NK Best of Beauty Bag for Summer 2016.
In the rather large grey bag are:
- Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Cream
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Pink Pop
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturiser
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- NaturaBisse C+C Vitamin C
- Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor Lip Gloss
- Rodial Snake Booster Oil
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturiser
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Complexion Correcting Serum
- Eve Lom Morning Cleanser
- Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cubes
- REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot
- This Works Sleep Plus + Pillow Spray
A lovely selection of 16 products. Funny thing is, I keep reading that previous Space.NK bags were even more phenomenal. The lippies and the Eve Lom are full-sized while everything else is deluxe-sized.
I am particularly thrilled about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, the Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Cream, the Laura Mercier Lip Glace, the "Snake Booster" (?!?!) oil, and the Anne Semonin Eye Radiance Cubes. I have Sunday Riley Artemis, and it is good to be able to try out Juno. And you can give me any number of Orgasm blushes; I keep one in every travel bag. I already have the Eve Lom Morning Cleanser - which I love more than the regular cleansing balm - and the Caudalie Vinosource Radiance Serum, but these are products I reach for regularly so it is good to have multiples.
The one product I'm not a huge fan of is the Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor lip gloss. Why? Because it says that the blue gloss would turn a custom shade of pink on the lips. All I got was clear shimmer.
I am definitely looking forward to the Space.NK Autumn/Winter bag. Space.NK offers worldwide delivery, plus complimentary samples with orders. Sign up here to join the Space.NK rewards programme and to stay updated about future bags, events, news and offers.