My favourite makeup discovery is Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer. I bought it on Norah Salazar's recommendation, as a concealer. However, in this look, I ended up "taking out" too much product, and have had to use it all over, as a foundation.
Scroll down to view my FOTD with Kevyn Aucoin SSE, Lancome Auda[City] in London, and By Terry Terrybly Velvet Rouge.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08
- Etude House Ginger Cookie Contour Maker
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Highlighter in Gilded Honey
- Kat von D High Voltage Eye Primer (replaced by Lock-It)
- Lancome Auda[City] in London Eyeshadow Palette, reviewed here.
- Makeup For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Liquid Liner
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Deep
Have you used the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer? What do you think of it?
Check out other fabulous makeup posts here.