The Summer Edition for 2017 contains 15 restorative essentials, with a total worth of over £250, to restore your skin - and makeup - in time for the warm weather. There is also an Aspinal of London card holder in misty blue kaviar. I cannot count the number of times I've drooled over Aspinal goods.
Moreover, there are three full-sized products and 12 deluxe-sizes in here, with brand names ranging from Chantecaille to Kevyn Aucoin and Sunday Riley. The set is free when you spend £150 on site, and use the code SUMMER17. International shipping (tracked) is included. Go get yours here before they run out.
Scroll for the contents of the Space.NK 2017 Summer Edition Gift With Purchase.
The Space.NK Summer Edition Gift With Purchase contains:
- Aspinal of London leather card holder
- Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Oil
- DCL C Scape Enzymatic Gel Cleanser
- Sunday Riley Tidal moisturiser
- Lipstick Queen lippie in Eden
- Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Mascara in Rich Black
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha-Beta Peel Extra Strength x 3 packets
- 111Skin Y-Lift Neck & Decolletage Serum
- Goldfaden MD Needle-Less Line Smoothing Concentrate
- Caudalie VineActiv Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask
- Malin + Goetz Revitalising Eye Cream
- NuFace Prep-N-Glow Cloths
- Rodial Dragon Blood Lip Mask
- Supermood Ego Boost One Minute Facelift Serum
- Ultrasun Ultralip SPF30
Those based in London can get their Aspinal card holder monogrammed in-store. Jealous here! The Ultrasun, DCL cleanser, and Rodial mask seem to be full-sized. I have a feeling the Lipstick Queen lippie is full-sized as well (it says 3.5g) but I could be wrong.
I'm buying a back-up box of the fabulous Dr Dennis Gross Alpha-Beta Extra Strength Peels (£70.5), and the Algenist Retinol Serum (£75). I'll scrounge around and add a sharpener or a sheet mask or something for the remaining amount.
For those who are more into makeup than skincare, check out the latest selections from Hourglass (including the new Immaculate foundie and the Ambient Lighting range), Laura Mercier, and By Terry. I highly recommend the latter's Sun Designer Palettes.
To get your Space.NK Summer Edition Gift With Purchase, go here and spend £150 on-site and use code SUMMER17 while checking out. Limited stocks available, so I would hurry!