|Home-made natural cuticle oil ready for use|
- An empty bottle, preferably with a dropper. I used an empty nasal drops bottle because it was the only (near) empty one around. I removed the label so I wouldn't pour the oil down my nose someday.
- I cleaned the bottle and dropper thoroughly
- Jojoba oil – one tablespoon
- Olive oil - one tablespoon
- Almond oil – one tablespoon
- Rice bran oil – one tablespoon
- Two Vitamin E capsules
- One Evening Primrose Oil capsule
- A few drops of essential oil – I’ve used lavender.
- Other options include macadamia oil and tea tree oil. Feel free to substitute sensibly or even remove elements you don’t like or can’t find.
- I couldn't find a funnel so I just used a spoon - nothing spilled.
|One drop of cuticle oil for each finger|