My Beauty Junction went live on 15 January 2013. Over the last six months, I have enjoyed beauty blogging and discovering some amazing products - both makeup and skin care. Quite a few of these have now become an essential part of my routine. Others are favourite indulgences. Here's the list along with links to my detailed reviews:
1. TheBalm N*de'Tude palette: My favourite neutral palette - far more versatile than both UDN*keds. See post here.
2. Rimmel Apocalips Celestial: See post and swatches here.
3. Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything: I haven't reviewed this yet as I bought it only in early June, but it is much-loved now.
4. Lancome Genefique Yeux Light Pearl: Now my Holy Grail eye care. See review here.
5. China Glaze Prism: Opaque glitter heaven. See post here.
6. O.P.I. Just Spotted The Lizard: A dupe for Chanel Peridot, but an amazing polish!
7. Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer: Excellent drugstore choice. See post here.
8. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub: Solely altered the state of my lips from March. See review here.
9. Rimmel Shadow Quad in State Of Grace: I love my larger palettes, and blue is a favourite shade for my eyes. But this quad is nice to pack for a weekend. See an EOTD here.
10. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara: The only mascara that makes me look like I have lashes. See review and photos here.
11. Tangle Teezer and Tangle Tamer: Remind me how I ever combed my hair without these? See post here.
12. The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo: Leading the sulphate-free pack. See post here.
13. Original Beauty Blender Pro: Oooooooooooh! Oh right, you can read my drool-fest, so I'll refrain from another one now. See detailed review here.
14. Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder: I am not a blush person, and this bronzer is my all-time favourite.
15. Dirty Works Body Lotion: Using this only since June. It is ideal for warmer months because of how light it is. Not yet reviewed.
16. TheBalm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Powder: Read review here.
17. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover: Another Holy Grail discovery. See review here.
18. Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream: I got this in a kit in December and forgot its existence till June. I've almost finished the tiny tube and am going to ask Tshering to get it from Sephora for me asap!
19. TheBalm Balm Jovi palette: I'm not even going to TRY to describe the zenith of makeup manufacturing. Will share photos soon.
20. Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Eau de Parfum: Singlehandedly dumped Midnight Poison and J'Adore as my night favourites.
21. Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin: See review here.
I'm looking forward to my next round of discoveries. What are your favourite products over the last six months?