- theBalm's Balm Voyage palette
- Kat von D primer
- Sephora brush
- Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomille Deep Cleansing Cream
The Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomille cleansing cream is a Holy Grail for me and I've reviewed it here.
And now for the samples.
First up, there are the deluxe samples. I tell you, if this girl ran a subscription box, I'd sign up!
- Benefit Watt's Up
- Lancome Visionnaire (to be passed to Mum. The fiddly thing broke me out like no tomorrow).
- Benefit They're Real. I love this mascara and am glad there's another to go around
- Macadamia Hair Masque
- Lancome Miracle perfume
- Chanel Le Blanc Makeup Remover
And a cute thank-you note.
My blog was shortlisted for a blogging award run by BlogAdda! I would LOVE it if you could please vote for me by liking, tweeting and commenting on the link below (scroll down once it opens). I may not win, but don't want to come in last. Every vote counts, so please, please do help me out! Click here to vote for me by liking, tweeting and commenting. Thanks very much!