Read on for my review of the November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag.
I received the following in my Ipsy bag:
- Be Delectable Vanilla and Cream Supremely Rich Body Wash 60ml
- Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Glitterati
- Love & Beauty By Forever21 Creme Lipstick in shade Berry Baie
- Be A... Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base in shade Submissive
- Temptu Highlighter in Pink Pearl
Be Delectable Vanilla and Cream Supremely Rich Body WashThis has the most wonderful, delicious smell and I know I will feel alternately decadent and hungry while using this. Yummmm! There is a generous 60ml and I am definitely taking this tube into the shower.
Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Glitterati
When I saw the shade name, I was apprehensive that this eyeliner would be too glittery for my liking, like one of those chunky-glitter-submerged-in-random-base messes, a la LA Splash. Know what I mean? I was wrong! Check out the photo below. I love this eyeliner! The glitter is subtle and the formula is homogenous enough, and you can get as thick or fine a line as you want. Ignore the narcissistic swatch and my shaky hand.