For a while now, I have wanted to experiment with orange eyeshadow, but without seeming too Summery and bright. Orange - and yellow - is not a colour my yellow-toned skin can pull off easily. So I decided to combine it with plummy, Fall-appropriate eyeshadow and a subtle lip.
Scroll down for more photos of the orange and plum eye makeup look I did, and the products I used.
Here are the products I used:
- Estee Lauder Face Primer Plus (Too waxy but very mattifying)
- CoverFX Custom Cover Drops in G50 (Review coming soon)
- Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Oasis Gel (Combined with above; review coming soon)
- Bourjois Concealer Stick in Golden Beige (Inner corners, under-eye area. Difficult to blend)
- Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine
- Kat von D High Voltage Eye Primer, reviewed here
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette (Reviewed here); Rock Candy in the inner corners, Macaron near the lashline and Blackberry in the crease and outer "v".
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Lancome Crayon Khol in Noir on the waterline
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner
- Sephora Collection Mascara (U.G.H!)
- Kiko Milano Double Touch 10 Hour Lipstick in shade 104 (Brilliant stuff)