Scroll down to find out what I bought in my last beauty haul of 2016.
- Kat von D Metal Matte Eye Palette: Sponsored by Mum in return for my picking up the things on her list. I've been wearing it pretty much every day. Review next week.
- Sephora Skin Wonderland Set: Celebrating the anniversary of my skincare addiction with this lovely set.
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipsticks: I already have Stepping Out. I picked up Dream Huge and Big Spender this time. Swatches soon.
- Kat von D Lock-It Eyeshadow Primer: They discontinued my beloved High-Voltage Eye Primer. Sadly, this seems to be a crayon primer, something I discovered AFTER coming home and ripping open the packaging. Sephoras outside of the US don't take returns, so I'll have to give this a try anyway.
- La Roche Posay Serozinc x 2: I've only tried a sample. Glad to get two of this balancing zinc spray.
- Soap & Glory Matte Lip: I picked the shade Chocoberry, which is beautiful for this time of the year.
- Barry M Daylight Curing Nail Paint + four Nail Art Pens: I always pick up tonnes of Barry M from Boots and this year is no exception.
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens x 5: I'm trying to up my nail art game in 2017.
- Nip+Fab Glycolic Night Pads: I've tried a sample of these and loved it. If all goes well, I'll buy one more jar.
- Goody Hair Ties: I'm always, always running out of hair ties.
- Denman Tangle Tamer (Black): I have the pink one, reviewed here, and had to buy the black one!
Hauled anything recently? Tell me in the Disqus comments widget below.