But first, let's have the customary giveaway. Two prizes, two winners. An assortment of makeup and skincare. Open worldwide. Follow all the rules (below).
Scroll down to enter my fourth blogoversary makeup giveaway.
First prizePlease note that you will NOT be receiving the orchids shown in the photographs!
The rules - PLEASE READ THEM
If you cannot see the Gleam widget below, go here.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited.
- The giveaway ends on 28 February 2017.
- The winners will be chosen by the Gleam widget.
- Please follow all mandatory entry options. They will be verified.
- I will announce the winners once I verify the entries (which could take a couple of weeks, depending on my schedule in early January, and the number of entries). If I do not hear back in 48 hours, I will choose another winner.
- Once I hear from the winners, I will post as soon as possible - I have an unpredictable schedule and, if I am travelling, it could take a week or more for me to get it in the post.
- If the post office tells me I cannot ship liquids/something among these, I will replace them with other products of my choice.
- International postal systems are now cautious about terrorism, so there could be delays of eight weeks or more since each postal system and customs tends to examine everything multiple times.
- Your prize will be sent either tracked/recorded/signed-for, with proof of postage.
- I am not responsible for duties, surcharges and other taxes or if the product is damaged, delayed or lost in the post. All I can do is offer my sympathy and commiserations.
- If the prize is lost in the post, I'll be sad and can give you the proof of postage and tracking details, but that is all.
- Please do not enter with multiple IDs. Do NOT ask me to choose you as a winner.
To enter, go here:
Fourth Blogoversary Makeup Giveaway
Good luck if you decide to enter - and stay tuned for all the exciting makeup and beauty posts in the meantime! You can do so through my weekly beauty newsletter - no spam, and this is a mandatory entry requirement: