This look was done soon after I underwent my second round of subcision for scar-revision, so you can see a bunch of needle-entry points on my cheeks, especially the right cheek. Because of the procedure, I only used a CC cream and not a full-coverage foundation - also, the snail mucin in the CC cream helps my ravaged skin heal faster.
Scroll down for a soft-glowy makeup look I did using Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadows, Chantecaille lipstick, By Terry Sun Designer Palette, and more.
- Laura Geller Spackle SPF30 Primer
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette in Light and Tan Vibes
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Tan
Here is a video tutorial of this look. Please do give a thumbs-up if you like it, and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- Paul & Joe Eye Colour Primer
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Havoc
- Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Deep