1. A Cupcake mask I got free when I returned five empty pots: not in picture, review coming up.
2. Sympathy For The Skin Hand and Body Lotion.
3. Retread Hair Conditioner: I had intended to buy American Cream, but changed my mind at the shop.
4. Dirty Toothy Tabs: I've no idea why I bought them!
5. From Dusk Til Dawn: This is a conical massage "bar" I fell in love with at the shop.
6. Buffy The Backside Slayer: An exfoliating body butter bar I've been wanting to try for ages.
7. Bubblegum Lip Scrub: I had gone with the intention of buying Mint Julips. Trust me, this tastes much better!
8. Caca Rouge: Here's a solemn truth - I've never coloured my hair in my life. Ever. And I don't have any greys. But I'm going to try DIY reddish hue/highlights before my birthday with this. Watch out for the review (and pray that my scalp doesn't fall out).
9. Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar: You get a tin free if you buy two massage bars. I've just tried this one out and it's heaven. More details later.
10. Therapy Massage Bar.
11. Karma Bath Bomb
I'm most excited about these two: