1. Nail dryer (battery operated): I've never used one before and this one isn't too sturdy, but the total was $8, so....
2. A set of 15 nail art brushes including a dotting tool: I've done rough trials of the brushes for all kinds of weird designs. One of the brushes had bent and when I told Michelle, she reimbursed 45c!
3. Flocking powder in 12 different colours: Can't wait to try them out, can't waste them. Argh!
4. Five nail corrector/polish remover pens: These are great for any bloopers you make while polishing. I used them today to clean the cuticle area and they're far better than Q-tips or cotton. You have three spare "pen heads" at the other end of each pen and you can always refill the pen with your favourite polish remover. Incidentally, these are acetone-free.
5. Two shades of glow-in-the-dark nail polish. I'm not a fan of the formula, but they look downright eerie at night, so yay!
Wasn't that a decent deal?