This kit contains:
1. Micellar Cleansing Water: I am looking forward to comparing this with Bioderma. The Micellar cleanser is enriched with rose petals and removes eye, lip and face makeup in one step.
2. Nuxellence Jeunesse: An anti-ageing treatment that promises results in four weeks. I usually take along Genefique samples while travelling; this is a decent option and it is slightly tinted, too! I'll give it a shot for the prescribed four weeks and see what happens.
3. Huile Prodigieuse or Multi-Purpose Dry Oil: This is now my HG hair oil! It can also be used on the face and body for moisturising. Being a dry oil, it is absorbed very quickly and there is no greasy feeling. This is Nuxe's cult product.
4. Reve de Miel Hand And Nail Cream: Loved the sample! The hand cream contains honey and plant oils.
5. Fondant Shower Gel: Yet to try. The gel contains almond and orange flower petals.
here, and you can check out this kit and the whole range of Nuxe products at their website here.
Disclaimer: Nope, not PR; my own money!