Recently, they released an exclusive Beauty Bag as a Holiday offer, packed with 14 deluxe-sized high-end skincare, hair care and makeup products, hand-picked by their beauty director, Newby Hands. They promised that there would be no sachets. The first lot of bags went out complimentary with purchase of products for £100. I picked up half a dozen Rimmel Provocalips lip colours, reviewed here, and a couple of gift sets to use as stocking stuffers, to qualify for the bag. Was it worth it?
More about the Feelunique Holiday 2014 Beauty Bag below.
The bag itself is gorgeous - a glittery midnight blue bag large enough to hold travel essentials for a couple of days. This one is a keeper and I love the sparkle.
Inside, things get even better. Just three products that I have used - and LOVE - before. The contents are:
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml
- TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner 75ml
- Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream 3ml
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Serum 5ml
- Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Beauty Cream 15ml
- Emma Hardie Age Support Treatment Cream 15ml
- Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer 2ml
- Laura Geller Beauty Beauty Bag Mini Glamlash Mascara
- Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm 15ml
- Gatineau Anti-Aging Gommage Face Scrub Deluxe Sample 15ml
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser 30ml
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 10ml
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Complimentary Sample 5ml
- Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm Primer Sample 3ml
The hair care products in this bag are the Philip Kingsley Elasticiser and TIGI Bed Head (Random irrelevant fact: TIGI's Bed Head range always makes me chuckle because I once got in trouble at a former workplace for using this term, which some woman decided to take entirely out of context and complained that I was "casting aspersions on her behaviour") Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner.
- TIGI conditioner costs £4.36 for the 75ml tube sent out, and you can get it here.
- The Philip Kingsley Elasticiser is supposed to dramatically transform damaged hair in one use - the 75ml tube costs just £15 here.
There are two cleansing products in the bag - Vichy Purete Thermal 3-in-1 Cleanser For Sensitive Skin and Gatineau Anti-Ageing Gommage For Face. The former is 30ml while the latter is 15ml. I am excited about the Gatineau scrub, since I am now loving this brand. The Gatineau Anti-Ageing Gommage costs £37.50 for 75ml here.
Facial care products include Elemis Pro Radiance Flash Balm 15ml, Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Beauty Cream 15ml, Emma Hardie Age Support Treatment Cream 15ml, and Nourish Golden Glow Face Shimmer 2ml. This is the first time I am trying out Emma Hardie, and the product card says the cream is perfect for winter, while the Decleor cream is a mildly-scented healing cream to be applied overnight.
- The 50ml tube of the Emma Hardie cream costs £42 and you can get it here.
- The 50ml Elemis Flash Balm retails for £33 and you can get it here.
- The 50ml Decleor Aroma Night Regenerating Cream retails at £33.30 here.
- The 30ml Nourish Golden Glow Face Shimmer costs £14.40 here.
Apart from these, I am really looking forward to trying out the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered By Ceramide Caplet Serum. There are these little pearls in there that crush into the base when you pump out the product. It costs £40.80 for 30ml here.
Just the one eye product in here - YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream, which costs £39.60 for 15ml- get it here.
Apart from the Nourish highlighter, the bag includes one other makeup product - Laura Geller GlamLash Dramatic Voluminising Mascara. The full-sized tube costs £19 here.
Finally, three cult favourites have found their way. Benefit Porefessional, which Feelunique describes as "Photoshop in a tube" - and they are right; NUXE Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, the best hair oil ever; and Lancome Advanced Genefique, my HG face serum.
- Porefessional is available here with £22.05 for the 22ml tube.
- The 50ml bottle of NUXE costs £17 here. Read my review of NUXE here.
- Lancome Advanced Genefique is available here. You can read my detailed review here.
Summary and Feelunique Beauty Box dealsBest dang beauty bag ever, innit? This bag went out of stock shortly after it was launched, and no surprises there. I was glad to get my hands on this beauty. But rest assured that Feelunique is planning more exclusive bags as we near the Crimbo season. Right now, they have some exclusive beauty boxes which make perfect gifts for yourself or someone you love - the All That Glitters beauty box for £14.90 here (postage is free!), the Hair Heroes Beauty Box here, the Perfect Thank-You Box here and the Treat Yourself Beauty Box here. Do check them out!
Stay tuned for more beauty bag posts here over the next week!
Shop this post: