Aromatherapy-based, vegan, and cruelty-free, Maple Holistics products contain no sulphates and are safe for coloured hair. They have offered a shampoo and a conditioner (towel in photo not included!) for my friends in the US to try. Since the majority of my readership is from the US, I am delighted to host this giveaway for you people.
So, what will you be winning? An Argan Shampoo and a Silk 18 Conditioner, from Maple Holistics (again, towel in photo is not included). Both are suited for all hair types. The Argan Shampoo contains a plethora of ingredients such as - duh - argan oil, peach kernel, jojoba, avocado, camellia seed, almond oil, botanical keratin and honey and vanilla. Six essential oils in there.
The Silk 18 condish has silk amino acids, shea butter, green tea, aloe vera, seabuckthorn, pomegranate, hibiscus, argan, jojoba, vanilla and botanical keratin.
Sounds good? Want these? Here are the rules and the giveaway widget.
- This giveaway is open only to those residing in the United States of America.
- One winner will receive a bottle of shampoo and conditioner
- This giveaway ends on October 15, 2015.
- I will announce the winner and get in touch with them. If I do not hear back in 48 hours, I will choose another winner.
- The prize is sponsored by Maple Holistics, who will ship it directly to the winner. I only host the giveaway.
- Photographs displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not indicate the actual contents of the prize package (worth $25.94).
- My responsibility ends once I pass on the winner's details to Maple Holistics.
- Neither I nor Maple Holistics is responsible for duties, surcharges and other taxes or if the product is damaged or lost in the post.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited.
- Please do not enter with multiple IDs or contact me asking to choose you as a winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters!
I know I had promised a worldwide giveaway in September, and ended up travelling all the more. More importantly, I did not want any conflict of interest - or for the giveaway to appear as a bribe or inducement - when voting was on for the Blogadda awards. Once this is done, I'm compensating by having two worldwide giveaways, so even if you are not from the US, do drop in for those (one includes a planner).