I am also obsessed with the Cargo Cosmetics Venice Enchantment Palette, their Fall 2015 release. Apart from a silver, I have been using every shade in that palette. I will review it in detail sometime next week.
Here is a Fall Makeup Look featuring Cargo Cosmetics Venice Enchantment Eyeshadow Palette and HD Picture Perfect Liquid Foundation.
Scroll down for deets on products used and more photographs.
For this look, I used the following products:
- Benefit The Porefessional Primer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Tan
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Liquid Foundation in shade 5C - no setting powder. Will review in detail soon.
- Cargo Cosmetics Water Resistant Blush in Los Cabos - only a SMIDGEN because of the acne.
- Kat von D High Voltage Eye Primer
- Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Eye Pencil
- Cargo Cosmetics Venice Enchantment Eyeshadow Palette - Murano all over the lids; Mask on the centre of the lids, Magic in the inner corner, Carnival on the crease. Murano on waterline. Review coming soon.
- Bell Hypoallergenic Curling Mascara
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Collistar Lipstick in Rosetto Puro Lipstick in 22 Dalia
Strictly speaking, the Collistar lipstick (Italian brand) in 22 Dalia is not a Fall shade, but is Summery. It's just that I wanted to try it out since it resurfaced from my suitcase last week.
All photographs are in natural light except for the eye close-ups, which are taken in artificial light with flash. All products are purchased by me.