Of one thing I am certain - there are no regrets whatsoever. I actually enjoy blogging about makeup, and if photography - cropping and resizing included - has me dragging my feet, I still say it is a small price to pay for the sheer pleasure I find in the beauty blogosphere. Long may it last!
The point is, as I should have told you rightaway, that I will be celebrating with a giveaway, of course. I'm trying to get hold of the very elusive Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette for a giveaway, but I barely managed to order one for myself and it hasn't arrived - if not, I'll buy one more whenever it launches in Sephora Dubai and we'll have the giveaway then. Till that time, I'll fill the space with more makeup and skincare giveaways, never fear - do drop back around my blogoversary for the giveaway!
But before that, I have to tell you who won the Holiday 2016 Makeup Giveaway.
The winner is....
Holiday Lipstick Giveaway 2016
Congratulations! Please send me your:
- Full name
- Shipping address INCLUDING postal code and country
- TELEPHONE NUMBER - many POs return packages without a telephone number now, because of terrorism scares. So do NOT forget this.
- I pack as well as poss., but cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged parcels, or for customs duties/taxes or any other charges.
- I'm down with a bad bout of a throat and sinus infection, and my schedule is wonky during the work-week, so I may take a week or two to get this in the post. But I promise I'll send it by registered post :)
- International packages take a month or longer to arrive at their destination, particularly with all the terrorism scares now. So please be patient!