Anyway, scroll down and take a look!
- Benefit The Porefessional
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (as concealer)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Kat von D High Voltage Eye Primer (Discontinued - BOOOOOO!)
- Coloured Raine Cosmetics Queen of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette - Noblewoman, Royal Highness, and Crown. Review coming soon.
- Tarte Precision Longwear Eyeliner
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Wet n Wild Max Fanatic Mascara
Lips:Coloured Raine Cosmetics Matte Lip Paint in 24 Seven
My hair is now at a neither-here-nor-there awkward length, and I am growing it back. It's hard to tame, so I've been using the BaByliss Big Hair 42mm Air Styler. It's just £40 and sets my hair in waves in no time at all. I can get it to curl in as well, and get some neat 1980s "big hair" looks. Since it rotates, it is easy even for klutzes *cough cough* to get it right. I highly recommend this device if you like volume and lack time.