I would rush - the bag is selling out fast; I've already got mine and will tell you my first impressions of the goodies once I receive them.
This goody bag contains a full-sized matte liquid lipstick; one I have already reviewed on this blog here. And there is a range of makeup and skincare, from full- to generous travel-sized products.
Scroll down for the contents of the Cult Beauty Spring Goody Bag 2017.
The Cult Beauty Spring Goody Bag 2017 contains:
- Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Versailles (full size, reviewed here)
- Odacite Pimples Serum Concentrate (full size)
- The Brow Gal Clear Eyebrow Gel (full size)
- Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask
- Sigma Mini Blending Brush E25
- Skyn Iceland Lip Plumping Gel
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Highlighter in Gilded Honey
- Sachajuan Hair Repair Treatment 100ml
- Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser 20ml
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 15ml
- OUAI Wave Spray 30ml
- Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser 15ml
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold 24-Hour Moisture Repair Cream 15ml
- Verso Super Facial Serum 10ml
- Becca First Light Priming Filter 5ml
- Hannes Dottir Seamasque 10ml
- Mabel+Meg Lumilixir Serum £39
- Alpha-H Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ £36.95
- Alpha-H Age Delay Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Treatment £39.95
To get your Cult Beauty Spring Goody Bag 2017, go here. They ship worldwide, and their range of brands is SO good that I've already made my shopping list for my next haul.