The bags sell out in a couple of days and this year was no exception. I was expecting this and had a few things in my cart and checked out as soon as the email announcing the bag arrived.
The contents? You will see in a minute!
Scroll down for the review and contents of the Feelunique Holiday 2015 Beauty Bag.
- Lancome Volume a Porter Mascara (Untried by me till date)
- Look Good Feel Better Shading Brush (Own and love)
- Rituals Caring Hand Balm (Untried)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Balm (Untried)
- Benefit Makeup Remover (Untried)
- Balance Me Hand Cream (Untried)
- Nuxe Huile Prodiguise Shimmer Oil (Own and love)
- Eucerin Anti-Age Night Cream (Untried)
- Tigi Urban Antidotes Duo (Untried)
- Vichy 3-in-1 Purete Cleanser (Untried)
- Ren Beauty Shot (Untried)
Emma Hardie Moringa Balm and wash cloth
One use, tonight. Results - BRILLIANT! I love this as much as my HG Eve Lom Cleanser, but Emma Hardie has a superior washcloth. Unfortunately, I dug in before taking photographs. Once the washcloth is back from the laundry and I use the cleanser a few times, I'll do a detailed review.
A welcome mix as usual. Last year's bag contained 14 products as opposed to 11 this year, but there is a full-sized makeup brush here - they only had a sample of Laura Geller mascara by way of makeup last year and 13 products were skin or hair care. I hope next year's offering contains even more makeup.
Sadly, this bag is sold out BUT the Feelunique Advent Calendar, a steal for £30, worth £85, is making waves - very low stock remaining, and they ship worldwide free. Want to bet it sells out soon? Code FEEL5DEC gets you £5 off purchases of £50 while FEEL15DEC gets you 15% off purchases of £100. Both codes are valid till the end of December.