Last year, Feelunique brought out a beautiful 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar, which I unboxed and reviewed here. This year, Feelunique's advent calendar has been designed by fashion illustrator Meredith Wing (@moomooi). I had shown you an exclusive collection designed by @moomooi here. That the advent calendar is by her makes it more of a keepsake.
Warning: Do NOT read further unless you want to see the spoilers/contents.
Scroll down for the contents of the Feelunique Magic of Beauty Advent Calendar for 2016.
The packaging, as I mentioned before, is very pretty, with the ethereal design by moomooi. They had a ribbon closure last year as well.
The Feelunique Magic of Beauty Advent Calendar for 2016 contains:
- NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g
- Balance Me Instant Lift Pore Minimiser 5ml
- Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion 50ml
- PÜR Cosmetics Illuminate & Glow Corrective Primer 30ml
- Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Shower Gel 50ml
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 30ml
- Popband London 'Santa Baby' Hair Ties Duo Pack
- Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask 15g
- Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick 3.8g - Best of the Best
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow Nude Edition 1.7g - Original 03 or Ingenude 01
- DECLÉOR Hydra Floral Multi-Protection BB Cream 24hr Moisture Activator SPF 15 - Medium 10ml
- Laura Geller Beauty Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator 4.5g - Gilded Honey
I think that is an amazing range of products, and a great deal for just £30 - a Laura Geller highlighter and an Ole Henriksen mask alone make this calendar even better than last year's Advent Calendar, for me. There is more makeup this year - five makeup products, five skincare products, and two hair products, is a fabulous balance. Kudos to Feelunique for getting it right.
I'm also impressed by the brands they have chosen. There are British drugstore icons such as Bourjois and Rimmel, and also big-shots such as Laura Geller, PUR, and Ole H. Also love that they've chosen French pharmacy brands such as Nuxe and Decleor. And, the sizes are all generous, with five or six full-sized products.
I've just placed my order, along with a couple of Bourjois goodies - code FLAUNT gets you 15% off orders of above £50, and code HAUNT gets 20% off orders above £80.
Apart from that, UK customers get a gorgeous vanity case (see here for the gift with purchase) JAM-PACKED with more than 16 beauty goodies FREE when they spend £100 or more.